If you have diabetes, you can participate in the studies of new insulins and oral medications, new methods for blood glucose monitoring and for managing nutrition, and new ways to help people and their families deal with the challenges diabetes can bring.
As a research volunteer, you:
- learn more about diabetes and how to manage it
- receive diabetes care and supplies free of charge
- benefit from the latest advances in diabetes care
- have a chance to voice opinions about new diabetes products
- help others and contribute to society in a unique way
You can make a difference! today to find out more. Read about what we do, current studies and corporate partners.